Whats up?
I kn0w we haven't sp0ken for a while
But I was thinkin b0ut y0u
And itkinda made me smile
S0 many things t0 say
And I'll put em in a letter
Th0ught it might be easier
The w0rds might c0me out better
H0w's y0ur life, h0w's your w0rk?
S0 many things I wanna kn0w the answers to
Wish I c0uld press rewind
And rewrite every line
T0 the st0ry of me and y0u
D0n't y0u kn0w I've tried and I've tried
To get y0u 0ut my mind
But it d0n't get n0 better
As each day g0es by
And I'm l0st and c0nfused
I've g0t n0thin to l0se
H0pe to hear from y0u s00n
P.S. I'm still n0t 0ver y0u
Still n0t 0ver y0u
Excuse me, I really didn't mean t0 ramble 0n
But there's a l0t 0f feelings that remain since y0u've been g0ne
I guess y0u th0ught that I w0uld put it all behind me
But it seems there's always s0mething right there t0 remind me
Like a silly j0ke, 0r s0mething 0n the t.v.
B0y it aint easy
When I hear 0UR S0NG
I get that same 0ld feeling
Wish I c0uld press rewind
Turn back the hands 0f time
And I sh0uldn't be telling you
Did y0u know I kept all 0fy0ur pictures
D0n't you kn0w I've tried and I've tried
To get y0u 0ut my mind
But it d0n't get n0 better
As each day g0es by
And I'm l0st and c0nfused
I've g0t nothin t0 l0se
H0pe t0 hear fr0m y0u s00n
P.S. I'm still n0t 0ver y0u
Still n0t 0ver y0u...
I kn0w we haven't sp0ken for a while
But I was thinkin b0ut y0u
And it
S0 many things t0 say
And I'll put em in a letter
Th0ught it might be easier
The w0rds might c0me out better
H0w's y0ur life, h0w's your w0rk?
S0 many things I wanna kn0w the answers to
Wish I c0uld press rewind
And rewrite every line
D0n't y0u kn0w I've tried and I've tried
To get y0u 0ut my mind
But it d0n't get n0 better
As each day g0es by
And I'm l0st and c0nfused
I've g0t n0thin to l0se
H0pe to hear from y0u s00n
P.S. I'm still n0t 0ver y0u
Excuse me, I really didn't mean t0 ramble 0n
But there's a l0t 0f feelings that remain since y0u've been g0ne
I guess y0u th0ught that I w0uld put it all behind me
But it seems there's always s0mething right there t0 remind me
Like a silly j0ke, 0r s0mething 0n the t.v.
B0y it aint easy
I get that same 0ld feeling
Wish I c0uld press rewind
Turn back the hands 0f time
And I sh0uldn't be telling you
Did y0u know I kept all 0f
D0n't have the strength to part with them yet
0h n0....
Tried t0 erase the way y0ur kisses taste
But s0me things a girl can never f0rget...D0n't you kn0w I've tried and I've tried
To get y0u 0ut my mind
But it d0n't get n0 better
As each day g0es by
And I'm l0st and c0nfused
I've g0t nothin t0 l0se
H0pe t0 hear fr0m y0u s00n
P.S. I'm still n0t 0ver y0u
gmba hiasan tuk mengindahkan n menyupp0rt lg entry ini....;-)
n0takaku:
entry JIWANG dariku tuk mggu ini yer anaq2 sekalian...;-)
ader rse cam tacing sket x??klu xder p0wn, wat2 la rse cam tacing yerr...;-p
bukn snng taw nk wat entry mcm nih....ader timing2 tertentu jer...
di sAaT jiWaku nGh kAc0..mE reAlly hAte dAt.....dushhhhh!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment