Is it bad to love him? Is it so bad to wait by the phone just to hear his voice? Is it so bad to want to talk to him every second of every day, just to find out how he is and how his day is going?Is it all that BAD?
Never thought that loving you would hurt me this way, but I am the only one to blame, Cause I'm always saying "Its ok, it's alright"...I put the pain away and let it slide...
When you lying in your bed at night, somehow your mind keeps going back to me, and how wrong you did me, how u want me back i told you, your conscience, is a beautiful thing, n i love it right now, more than anything...
He used to make me smile, now all he does is make me cry....
Some times i just wish that you were here..but then i remember that when u were...
all u did was hurt me..i don't want that..or do i????
I'm here alone because I have no
choice. I can't let you in, but I can't get you out of my head. I should hate
you but I can't do that either. But I know taking you back would be my worst
mistake and my final downfall...
With tears in my eyes, A frown on my forehead, And a smirk formed on my lips
I remember our past, Analyze our present, And predict our future,
We were once so strong, We're still coming along, But the sad truth is
One day we'll surely have to part.
anD NOW
I'm going to smile like nothing wrong, talk like everything, perfect act like it's just a dream, pretend that nothing would hurt me anymore, hold back the tears and just walk away.....
anD last but not Least
I want a guy who saves my texts just to look at when he
misses me. ..
or will risk being cold to put his coat around me...
or will hold my hand all through the night and never let go...
I want a simple guy who wants a simple girl like me...;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment