Officially Hubby n Wifey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mom To Be ♥

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cornflakes plus Dutch Lady Strawberry Milk Flavoured...sooo yummy~



To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream...

You do something to me that I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

I see your picture
I smell your skin on
The empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days
But already I'm wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you....



p/s: k la nk chow pi pantry nk balun Cornflakes plus Dutch Lady Strawberry Milk Flavoured...fuhhhh...delicious, marbeles, fantastic, bombastic, mr loba2.....



10 comments:

aki mls login said...

makin gemok la si hobbit ni!
makan aje kje nye!!

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o said...

mekasih respinya...boleh buat pujuk gf ni

Mieza vs Rory said...

aki:

aikk mkn cornflakes leh gemuk ker?
aku nk elakkn dri melantak nsi lomak pg2 der...

Mieza vs Rory said...

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o:

ahhahaaa.... pat g beli cornflakes
n strawbery milk...;-)

::cdot the dot:: said...

slurppppppppppppp....

Mieza vs Rory said...

cdot:

welkam here....hihihi....

Anonymous said...

nak gemok! nak makan banyak! huhu

Mieza vs Rory said...

macy:

huhuhu...kiter lak nk diet, tpi smpi skng x jd2...

nasikputeh said...

ala... stroberi..
xgangster langsung...

Mieza vs Rory said...

nasikputeh:

aku kan ayuuuu...hauhauahuahuahauhaua

"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel"