when u try ur best to make up…
t0 redeem what ever is past…
when u leave sumting f0r g00d…;-)
when u let g0 imp0rtant things f0r a reas0n…
when u fight whatever u think it’s true..
what if at the end u had nothing..
u l00se everything..
I shall stand n keep moving...
I knew what I’m doing will be worth sumday..
notakaku:
I wanna be the one to make you feel alive. .
the one you look forward to seeing everyday & night. .
i wanna be the one constantly in your head. .
you know, the one you can’t stop thinking about even when your in bed..;-)
the one you look forward to seeing everyday & night. .
i wanna be the one constantly in your head. .
you know, the one you can’t stop thinking about even when your in bed..;-)



6 comments:
... and i wanna be yours
>>___<<
hihihi..tengs Mr Frodo for choosing me....erkkkkk....
awak...
blog awak kena di kemaskini semua...
setting banyak lari la...
sory....
yeker...cane nk kemaskini wak...huhu...ni sebab sy tukar background nih...
Tumpang lalu..
lalalala
aku nak jadi yg ke empat puloh empat ratus ribu ringgit..erkk...lalala
ehehhee....mengong mung nih..lalu baya ah beb...ingt free ker..
Post a Comment